Wednesday, June 03, 2015

The madness continues

The next step in the great social engineering experiment is hitting us.

I'm talking about the issues surrounding mental illness, and our embracing of the choices of those who suffer from mental illness.

Basically, we affirm anything and everything...even if we have to surgically alter scientific reality to do it.

I'm talking about those becoming "disabled by choice".

But why not? 

Much of society is already stampeding in their acceptance of Bruce Jenner's surgical alteration.

The Cult of Caitlyn marches on...despite the total unscientific embracement of surgical transgenderism.

It's only a matter of time before we start paying for surgery for those who want to be disable by choice.

Next up?  I always wanted to be a unicorn....can I have my surgery paid for? 

No comments: