Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer...

The summer is whizzing by. Thankfully, we got a week of camping in and the weather was wonderful! But of course, our tent trailer died and sits in our driveway broken. What to do next? Who knows..it is ancient - from 1972 and they don't make them anymore. We love camping..I guess we will see what God will come up with.

Marina leaves on Monday for a whole month!! Her Mom and Dad had a holiday planned to Germany - Marina's Mom won't travel on her own so she is using her Dad's points and travelling with her Mom...it will be a good break for Marina but a month is a long time. I think I'll be OK but the little things like doing Ashley's hair and doing laundry do intimidate me. Meals and everything else I can handle. I'll keep on going into work at 6 so I'm home with the kids relatively early. This will be an adventure that is for sure. I'm feeling positive about it and I know God will take care of all of us!

Derek, how about lunch?

No comments: